Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hubby is still giving me the silent treatment

What he doesn't seem to realize is that I am okay with it. It's like a vacation of some sorts. He is acting so childish. Grow up already!

Def Leppard was in Raleigh last night, and I didn't go. It was tempting though. They did do an interview with Sav on the radio on my way home. I thought about you Jude when I heard it.

We finally got some rain yesterday. Not a lot, but a good bit. My grass and flowers were screaming for joy I'm sure. I think I lost most of my azaleas. I don't think they will be back next spring. I just don't have a green thumb at all. Don't give me a plant unless you want it to die.

Softball starts back this weekend. We are picking our teams. I am playing the role of assistant coach this season. My IBS and GERD will be better off without the stress of head coach. These kids get to me sometimes.

I can't wait for Friday to come. Work this week has been crazy. Busy, busy, busy. I guess I can't complain too much. It's paying my mortgage. Well, my lunch is over over, so I better head off for now.

Happy Hump Day!


**UPDATE** I just found out that the DL show last night was canceled due to bad weather. Bummer!

2 comments:

Susan Mo said...

You play softball, too? Gosh, we have so much in common. I love softball and wish I could get on another team. When I played with my former company, I was the assistant coach, as well. It was more managerial to me - following up with folks to make sure they would show up, order the t-shirts, etc. Oh the fun!

Good luck with hubby - I hope it passes soon.

Melanie said...

I haven't played in a while. I just coach my daughter now. Much easier on my back, lol!

You should try to play again though. I do miss it sometimes.