Monday, August 13, 2007

Did anyone see the meteor showers last night?

They were amazing. It was particularly great getting to watch them from the beach. The sky was so clear. It was so relaxing to sit out on the deck and watch them. Even the kids got into it which surprised me a little since they are teenagers and so busy with their lives. Kim even said she wanted to be a scientist. Her career choice changes on a daily basis. It's kind of fun to see what she comes up with next.

Well, I am off to sunscreen it up and head to the beach.

Have a great Monday everyone!

P.S. Jude, you would have loved the sunset here yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Melanie, yes it is always nice to meet new friends, especially ones with similar interests!! I do love the leps and saw them again this summer up here in Camden, NJ. I think they rock and always have. I can still remember the first time I heard their song on the radio and the dj didn't name who it was, I called and ruthlessly bugged him until he told me the name of the group/album title. I'm sure he thought I was a complete blubbering idiot but oh well!! I've met a few of them also on their worldly trips from recently to back in the heyday!!

Thanks for looking me up!
Michelle

Melanie said...

I am not seeing them this year. I can't justify spending the money right now. I am one of those fans who have to sit in the first three rows so that cost a lot of money for me to go. My first album I ever bought was Pyromania. I have met them twice and it was great. Phil is my favorite.