Monday, August 20, 2007

Eva called

and she is safely back on French soil. My oldest talked with her on MSN today. She wants to come back. I told her to hop back on a plane right now missy!! I would adopt that kid right now, no questions asked. I hope we all get to see her again. My youngest wants me to buy the perfume that she wears. I would, but it costs way too much moolah. An ounce is like $70.

We are no further in solving the bike problem in the neighborhood. We may set out a bike as bait to try and catch who is doing it. Too bad we couldn't rig something on it that would shock the hell out of whoever nabs it.

Bike- $50
electrical wiring- $30
watching the butt hole taking a kids bike scream like a girl- priceless

Kim and I went to see "No Reservations" tonight. It was cute. A little tear jerky though, just to warn you.

We had a bridal shower for a girl at work today. Another sucker is born. Just kidding. Hubby and I are not speaking to each other right now, so I had to throw that in. He's mad at me because I told him he was driving like a maniac on the way to the airport yesterday. Then it was my fault he made a wrong turn and blah, blah, blah. He is so childish. When I am mad, I want to discuss it and get over it. He wants to be stubborn and not speak to me for days. Whatever. Get over it!

Stephanie had her first tennis match today for school and school hasn't even started yet. She said two girls passed out on the courts. I guess so since it was like 100 freakin' degrees outside. She won her match, so I am proud of her.

My first day back at work today was a nightmare. It was so busy. They tried to fit more patients on my schedule than there was room for. I had to get a little attitude with them and say "what part of no don't you understand?" They will never learn. That is what made me leave my last job, so they need to wakey wakey. I plan on winning the Powerball for 285 million, so I won't have to worry about working because let me tell you I won't be one of those people they interview on tv that says "I'm not going to quit work just because I won millions of dollars." I just have one word for those people, "DUMBASS!" You keep right on working while I sit on some remote island with a fruity drink in my hand thinking of ways to spend my millions on frivolous things.

Okay, I guess I have ranted enough for one night. I am getting pretty good at posting frequently. Aren't you proud of me?

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

I am proud of you - you are a posting maniac! Glad Eva is well, congrats to your daughter, and I would love to see the bik thief squeal!!

I know what you mean about the husband driver. He is a very tempermental animal. I have learned to just close my eyes and breathe as normal. If I even tense up or change my breathing pattern while he is driving, it will lead to a fight.

I know what you mean about the lottery. What kind of fool would still work? As the magnet on my desk says "Born to Shop, Forced to Work". If I no longer needed the paycheck, I would not think twice about quitting. I hope your job gets better. Thanks for your comments about Bill - he is better, but I am definitely watching that ankle of his.

Are you going to see Def Lepard tonight? I know they are in Raleigh - I wish I could go!