Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eva is gone

and I am sad. :( I never thought it would be so hard to say goodbye to her. My house feels so different now. I know I will get over it eventually. As I am typing this, she is on her way to Germany, then to France. Because of the time change, she will be wide awake when her parents are wanting to go to bed. I would definitely host again though. It was a great experience, one that I will never forget and cherish always. I have my desktop back now so I am going to try and post some pics from the mountains, then I will finish up my winery pics some time this week. I haven't forgotten about them.







We took more, but Blogger takes so long to upload them. Well, I guess I am back to work tomorrow. Sucky!!!

Have a great week everyone. Au revoir!

3 comments:

Connie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8nd_JWsHqA

Something to help you with Eva leaving.

: )

Dick said...

Hosting foreign students is fun and very interesting. Over the years we had students from Japan, Mexico and Spain. There are a lot of differences between them. In many ways the ones from Japan were the most like us. Middle income people from there go on those trips. The kids from both Spain & Mexico were all from very rich families. They could afford sending the kids off for a month on trips like that.

Melanie said...

Connie- Thanks a bunch girl. That was just what I needed. :)

Dick- Eva comes from a fairly wealthy family. As much as they charge for them to come over, they have it be. We will definitely do it again.