Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playing around on youtube

today and I was watching some Tim Minchin stuff. I don't know who here has seen or heard of him. I imagine you have Diane since he is in the U.K. I have seen some of his songs before, but I have never heard this little rendition called "Storm." Even if you have heard this, it's worth another listen. I loved it. I could so picture this dinner party in my head very vividly. I just wish it showed him, since his facial expressions are priceless.




According to my workout regime schedule, I am due for some upper body workout tonight. Yeah, push ups and such ;) I just want to be careful with this because I really DON'T want to end up with man arms or as they call them here in the south, farmer girl arms. I have lost 3 pounds so far so only 10 to go :)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Nope..never heard of him! It WAS rather interesting though :)

So Mel could you hear his strong accent?

Oh and GO YOU on the weight loss. I'm proud of you!!

xx

Melanie said...

He's from Australia and moved to the UK like 2 or 3 years ago I believe so you can still hear a lot of the Australian accent especially when he does Storm's voice and he says "dark."

And thanks xx

Dick said...

Hi, it has been awhile since I've visited your blog but it has also been awhile since you listed much here! I can't seem to get Blogrolling working on mine in order to update my listings and I seem to have lost your link. I was able to connect through Jude.

Good luck on your exercise program. I have started going to a gym again and I just bought a new bicycle that I hope to ride regularly, especially as the weather improves with spring.

I'll try to come back more regularly, if you will write here more regularly.

Jude said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the lost pounds, keep it going Melly!