Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Work out regimen

Okay So I'm starting a new work out regimen tomorrow thanks to my blogger buddy Orion. He's devised a pretty good workout plan that I am going to follow and blog about as I go along. My goal is to lose 13 pounds and tone up my muscle by the first weekend in April. I am going on a trip to Seattle then to meet up with a bunch of people including some from the UK!!! I am super excited about it and I will finally get to meet the infamous O and go to a shooting range with him, something I have been wanting to do for a long time. (Shoot with him, not go to the range, lol)

We are going to keep each other motivated which should be loads of fun. (insert evil grin here)

Wish me luck :)

Also a big warm blog welcome to my friend Diane who lives in the UK. Her name is on my blog list on the side tab. Go check her out and say hello :)

8 comments:

Diane said...

Yup, I'm going to be following the evil and dastardly workout plan of the Evil O too..I'm not sure that I'll be blogging about it though. I will, however, be sure to leave a message somewhere for my next of kin, asking them to inform you of my untimely but certain demise..probably from cardiac arrest from the sheer agony of the abdominal muscle cramps that I can safely predict will become a very frequent visitor to my world :)

Melanie said...

I know what you mean Diane. I think we are in for some sore times ahead.

Diane said...

And there will sit Dr Evil on his throne, his bent little finger pointing at the corner of his mouth demanding the sum of 'one miiiillion dollars' to allow us both Saturdays AND Sundays off AND the occasional cookie...

Susan Mo said...

Good luck!! I want to hear about your progress.

Melanie said...

Diane- Oh if he can drink all those cokes, surely we can have ONE cookie, lol!

Susan- sure will :)

Diane said...

I'm not entirely sure that we can Mel..he has me dropping to my knees for a few thousand press-ups in a heartbeat nowadays so I don't think I dare risk it :(

Melanie said...

So he's a personal trainer Nazi now eh? lol

Diane said...

Oh gosh..I would never DREAM of using the 'N' word for Jeff or the 'F' word (apparently I did mention it once and I am still regularly chastised for that)..no, let's just say that the sergeant has more than a sprinkling of sergeant-MAJOR about him nowadays :)