Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I still don't have my new car!

Now I have to wait for the company that's handling the sale to send the title to the place we got the loan from. Then I have to pick that up to get the tags. I have no idea how long that is going to take. It's coming from Illinois. Hubby is off work Monday, so hopefully we will be able to do it then. I really wanted it by this weekend, but oh well.

The dinosaur show rocked! It was incredible. The girls loved it. I highly recommend it. It's a show for all ages. Trust me.

I big thank you to Jude who helped me pick out my new blogskin and fixed my haloscan for me. I am sooo computer challenged!

I am coming up on two years on Blogger. It's hard to believe. I have made some new friends as well as kept in touch with others. It's been great talking with everyone and getting a glimpse into their worlds. I have been given great advice and hopefully returned the favor on occasion.

We have Steph's tennis banquet dinner tomorrow night. We are eating at a local steakhouse. That should be good.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their week!

No comments: