Sunday, October 07, 2007

Another busy week coming up

as usual. Hopefully I will be picking up my new car tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't wait!!! Stephanie has a tennis conference Tuesday. She is playing doubles. I will try to take some pics. Of course we have a softball game and practice. I am hosting Bunko this month on Friday. Of course I am doing a Halloween theme. I have to get out my Halloween decorations still. I am being a slacker.

My glasses broke the other day so I just got contacts. I've worn them before, but it's been a few years. I like getting up in the morning and putting on glasses. It's so much quicker and easier. I am going to get my glasses fixed so I have them for when I get up on the weekends, I can just put them on. I hate having to put contacts in first thing every day just so I can see. I don't like taking a shower with them in either. I guess I just have to get used to them.

Well, I am off to do some shopping for my Bunko prizes. Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

What kind of car you gettin' Mel? Can't wait to see pictures! =)

Jude said...

Yeah what Trace said!! LOL

Hey what happened to your blogskin? Not that this one isn't nice, just nosey.

Melanie said...

Tracey- I am getting a Chevy HHR adn I can't wait! I will post pics of course.

Jude- Something happened with my last one and I am too challenged to figure it out. I am in the process of shopping for a new one so this one is just temporary. I am looking for a fall one if you know of any. :)

Tracey said...

Oh mery Mel! Don't get Jude started on skins! She'll find you a whole bunch of absolutely beautiful ones and it'll be impossible to pick just one!!! ;)

Melanie said...

Tracey- LOL! I do need one though, so I guess I'll take my chances.

Jude said...

Hey I'll go blogskin shopping for you Mel! :-)

I'll def email you links, should be able to do that today as I'm off work!

Jude said...

Check your email Melly!

Melanie said...

I will! YEAH!!