Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I don't have my new car yet dammit!

They haven't released it yet, and I am getting frustrated! I want my car. I guess I just have to be more patient, not one of my strong suits!

Stephanie had her tennis conference today. She played doubles and they lost their first match and it was single elimination. They put up a good fight though. I am very proud of them. I took a couple of pics, but they didn't turn out very well since I had to take them through a fence. Not worth posting. Sorry guys. I am just not a very good photographer.

We got a bill today for yearbooks. Yeah, yet more money to spend. Two high school yearbooks cost about $160.

We are going to see a cool show this weekend called Walking with Dinosaurs. I wish they would have had this when Stephanie was little. She has always been an avid lover of them and has most of the Carnegie collection. She was able to tell you their scientific names at around 3 years old.

Check out this youtube link.




Pretty neat, huh?

Ta ta for now.

3 comments:

Jude said...

That looks like a great show to see! I'd love it.

Hope you get your car soon hon!

Tracey said...

Now that would be an awesome show!!!

Bum deal on the car thing..... are you going to be affected if the autoworkers go on strike today?

*crossing fingers*

I hope not!!!

Melanie said...

Jude- We are looking forward to seeing it. It looks awesome.

Tracey- I hope I won't be affected. I shouldn't be, but who knows? I am crossing my fingers as well.