Thursday, September 20, 2007

Since some of you were dying to see this

Here is the pic of my daughter Kim feeding me baby food.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She was really shoveling it in.

I am so looking forward to this weekend. My sister and my mom and I are heading up to Pittsburgh for the Steeler game!!! I can't wait. We are driving up Saturday and having dinner with hubby's family, then the game is on Sunday then we will drive back home on Monday. Seems a lot for two days, but it's well worth it.

Karen- I am breaking out my terrible towel girl!!!

I will post some pics later.

We are taking a girl at my work out tomorrow night for her bachelorette party. She thinks we are only going out to dinner, but we are taking her to the local comedy club as well as maybe to a dance club after that. I can't stay up too late since I have to leave early the next day for Pittsburgh, but I am sure I will have a great time.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Susan Mo said...

Have a wonderful time in Pittsburgh! I was up there for the first time in December 2005, and really enjoyed the city. The old homes are so beautiful. We had a great time. We didn't get to go to a Steelers game, but we did see a Penguins game at old Mellon. That was a great experience. Be safe and have fun!! Go Steelers!!

Lois Lane said...

Have fun, and be safe!! :)

Melanie said...

Susan- I have seen many Penguin games there. I love it!

Lois- Thanks hun!