Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Opening Day for ball is this weekend

I can't believe it's almost here. It feels like we just finished spring ball. We had a scrimage game the other day and won. YEAH!! The girls are doing a great job of coming together as a team and they are having fun as well. I had them doing some fun drills the other day that left them laughing. It's always fun to see them enjoying themselves and learning something in the mean time.

My awful summer cold is winding down. I can breathe out of my nose again thank goodness. The weekend of activities went great. The baby shower was fun. Kim and I won a game where she had to feed me baby food. I may post a pic of that later. Not very flattering, but funny. The wedding was nice. It took place on the rooftop of a building downtown. Very pretty. My mother in laws surprise party went great. Tons of fun and good food were had by all, and we did manage to surprise her. Not an easy thing to do.

The new fall season is almost upon us for tv shows. I am getting tired of watching reruns. I am bummed about having to wait til January to watch Lost again. By then, I have forgotten most of what happened last season.

Well, I better get back to work. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean about tv reruns, although I am finding I have no time to watch anything new until after Christmas every year! I did catch the biggest loser last night, but i'm sure it will be one of the few episodes I get to see. Good luck with ball....we have game two this weekend and I think the boys are looking forward to it. They have had a bad streak for at least 3 years now, so these wins are very encouraging to them!

Connie said...

hey Melanie! I am currently waiting for my "visitor" so that I can start on Clomid, then we are having some "help" getting there.

make sense?

lol..I'll let you know