Friday, September 07, 2007

Busy weekend ahead

This weekend is going to be very busy from the time I get off work today until Sunday night. As soon as I get off work I am meeting up with hubby's mom and sister so we can shop for a baby shower for tomorrow and I have to pick up a wedding gift as well. Then we are meeting up with the rest of hubby's family to go out to eat. Tomorrow morning we have softball practice at 10:30, a baby shower at 2, then a wedding to go to at 5. Sunday is more softball practice and a surprise 80th birthday party for my mother in law. Geesh!!! Do I over extend myself much??!! I thought the weekend was supposed to be for relaxing after a long week at work. Apparently not this weekend. Most of my weekends are crazy. I would like to say it's my kids who do it to me, but it's me. That is usually the only time I can get anything done.

Oh well, I guess I should look on the bright side. I won't be doing any cooking this weekend. Score!!

Have a great weekend everyone and be safe.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just laid out the same blog...busy busy weekends...have a great one! Enjoy

Melanie said...

My weekends are always too busy, that's for sure. Hope you had a great one.