Monday, December 26, 2005

Presents

Well I wasn't going to post anything this week so I could finish a story I was working on. I finished it today, YEAH!! I know Kate will be happy to read how her life with Joe turned out, LOL! I've already got another one in the works, of course. If only it was this easy to make money from them. That will definitely be my New Year's resolution.

Hope everyone's Christmas went well. It was like 60 degrees here so it was hard to get into the spirit. I didn't exactly want snow, but 60 degrees!! My girls love their lap tops and mommy likes having hers all to herself, ;)

Hubby got me a new ring, the one that I wanted. Also got the 3rd season of Smallville and an organizer for all my scrapbook stuff. Got some new sweaters and candy from my sisters and mom got me one of those memory foam pillows. Slept great last night. All and all it went well.

Off to make dinner, the natives are getting restless.

Melanie

No comments: