Thursday, December 29, 2005

King Kong


We saw King Kong today. I must say that I wasn't looking forward to seeing it, but I'm glad I did. Peter Jackson did a pretty good job , complete with dinaosaurs and everything. Naomi Watts does a great Faye Ray (?sp) I must agree that I'm not sure I liked Jack Black as the famed director. I read mixed reviews about casting him and I'd have to agree. It's not that I don't think he can play a serious role, I just didn't like him in this one. Adrian Brodie does a good job as the screen writer. All in all, it was pretty good and worth the 3 hours, they went by rather fast actually.

I'm having a great week off. Tomorrow we are taking my brother shooting. I'm gonna take my digital and get some shots to post. Hubby constructed a new target to play with, (rubbing hands together).

Be safe!

Melanie

No comments: