Friday, December 30, 2005

Annie Oakley

As promised I'm posting some pics from my day I spent shooting at the gun club. We had a great time, as always.


We did a drill where we only loaded 3 rounds and when someone said go, you had to come out from behind the barricade and fire 3 rounds into a target, I hit all 3 times, yeah!

Our friend Jay at the barricade

The guns we took today (part of the collection) top: Taurus .357, from left to right: Walther P22, CZ50 .32, Beretta 9MM (Hubbys favorite), and my latest toy a Kimber 45 (aint she pretty?, LOL!)

Ken at the barricade

Me shooting the .22

Me with the 9MM

Hubby with his .32 (you can still see the smoke after he fired)

My target (guess who did better? LOL!)

Hubby's target

Me with the .357 (I keep this one in my nightstand by my bed)

Me with the Kimber

Dueling 9's

Apparantly some redneck shot one of these before, LOL!

Hubby Ken setting up some targets

No comments: