Thursday, December 22, 2005

MP3 players

Playing with my blog again. What can I say, I get bored. I put an MP3 player on it. It has several songs on it, pre-programmed, some of them I like, some not, but I don't feel like making a custom one, too much work involved. This is kind of neat though, visitors to my blog can choose from several songs to listen to while they visit. Give it a try. It's cool.

My girls are officially out of school as of today. I don't know what they did all day, but they didn't kill each other or destroy my house, so I guess it went okay.

My sister made me a wreath for my door, ain't it pretty? She is so talented. I told her that she should sell them. She made this one in 15 minutes, incredible.


3 days til the fat man comes. My girls are getting wired. They want their presents. They will just have to wait a little longer. Hehe!

No comments: