Sunday, November 20, 2005

Online shopping for iPods



This image reminds me of the one smart ass squirrel in my back yard that loves to antagonize my dachshund.

Overall, my weekend was okay. I did get to see Harry Potter last night, which was REALLY GOOD! We went with some friends and watched it in a theater that was built in 1929, which was pretty cool, (and cold, only heat source was from a small kerosene heater near the screen and we were sitting up in the balcony) Hubby and I snuggled up quite a bit. I didn't mind as long as I got to see the movie.

One of the things my youngest asked for for Christmas was a pink mini iPod, which I think I've mentioned before. Well it turns out they are discontinuing them to replace them with the nano iPod. Of course they are since she wants one. Well after a somewhat lengthy discussion with Kim, she decided that she would be okay with getting the nano, with a pink sleeve jacket, which is a good thing since that is what Santa got for her.

And of course getting one was no easy chore. The stores around here are sold out of them, so I ordered it online at the Apple store. It ended up being cheaper that way and they even engraved it for free, which was cool. I had them put "Drama Queen Kim" on it. It fits her perfectly.

I just love online shopping. It's quick and it's easy. And I don't have to fight the crowds, which for me can literally mean "fight" the crowds. I don't do well in those situations, so it's better that I avoid them at all costs, otherwise hubby will get "the call" to bail me out of jail. What? I don't start fights, I just finish them. It was instilled in me as a military brat, sorry.

They didn't televise the Steeler game here today, which pissed me off, but maybe that was a good thing since WE LOST!!!!! It even went into OT too. Oh well.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I'm looking forward to a 3 day work week this week.

Hugs,

Melanie

No comments: