Monday, November 28, 2005

I Got My DVD!

I got my DL DVD today and I am doing my happy dance!!! OMFG! Phil looks so damn hot in the Slang video. Well he looks good in all the videos, but that one is one of my favs! Unshaven and hot, with sideburns!!! Just like in Work It Out. I think I read somewhere that they filmed them at the same time. I'm watching them as I type this, so don't be surprised if their is typos. LOL! I'm trying really hard not to drool all over my keyboard. And the video for No Matter What (rehearsal), Joe is looking pretty damn hot in that one. And he's just wearing a simple t-shirt with the number 88 on it. I must say that the pants Phil is wearing in the NOW video have to go. I mean, what was he thinking???? I love the commentaries. It's funny to listen to them rip themselves apart with their looks. LOL! I highly recommend this DVD. It's great. Buy it for yourself for your early Christmas present. That's what I did.

Off to drool, I mean watch more of the guys!

Melanie

No comments: