Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Trytophan Stupor

We had our Thanksgiving luncheon at work today and I ate entirely too much food. I had to do an extra workout tonight to make up for it. And of course all those carbs and the tryptophan in the turkey made me want to take a serious nap this afternoon. Thankfully, I was too busy to think about it.

Jude has been "demanding" some rock on Orion's site, so the ACDC is just for you chickie, enjoy! I have been trying to find a certain music code for my site that I haven't been able to find. We are huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans in my house, have all the episodes on DVD, and I love the theme song for it. If anyone knows where I can get the code, I would be forever grateful to ya.

And now something fun for ya:

Take the quiz: "Which Greek god/goddess are you?"

Demeter
You are Demeter! Demter was the Goddess of Agriculture,Her daughter was taken by Hades, the God of the Underworld,to become Queen of the Underworld.She was devestated and the world went into a state of perpetual Winter.She bargained with Hades that she could see her daughter half of every year, the Spring and Summer, which bloomed with flowers and returned to it's regular state while Fall and Winter stayed barren.

No comments: