Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ken booked our cruise

for Stephanie's graduation present. We will be going to the Carribean for 7 days aboard this ship:



I am very excited about it. We will leave out of Miami next June. I have a whole year to wait, but it will be worth it. My anniversary is in 5 days. 19 years!! I am making hubby a mixed cd of music that reflects over the years we have been together. Sounds sappy I know, but he will like it. Sometimes the gifts that don't cost anything are the best ones.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dick said...

Your 19th anniversary has already happened and congratulations on it. Pat and I are working on our first one as a couple but together had over 70 with our first spouses.

Enjoy your cruise. I have thought about going on one but really enjoy the RV and what it offers so haven't gone boating. But I am thinking about us maybe going to Hawaii for a couple of weeks next winter.

Melanie said...

We are planning a trip to Hawaii for our 25th anniversary, so it won't be too long now. I know you guys will enjoy it. I have been hesitant about booking a cruise, but the rest of the family wants to go on one. I am actually getting excited about it now.