Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good News X 3

today. First Kimberly won her school softball game, yeah Kim!! She made a triple off of a bunt. It was a pretty bunt too. Then we went over to the high school because Steph was being inducted into the National Honor Society. My smart girl. Here are some pics from it.




Stephanie holding her certificate and wearing her gold tassle around her neck that she will eventually wear over her cap and gown this time next year.



Steph and Will.

Then the third thing was that we won our rec softball game 8-6!!! I was sooo proud of my girls. They did so well.

Oh, and Steph found a prom dress. It is gorgeous. I will wait to post pics of it when she is wearing it on prom night. Kim has 8th grade prom so we are continuing our search for a dress for her this weekend.

On Saturday we are going to a college softball game, a double header. It will be UNC-Chapel Hill against Florida State I think. Go Heels!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week and I want to wish my dear friend Jude a very Happy Birthday!! Many more to you dear. Muah!

2 comments:

Dick said...

Congratulations to your girls both on their acedemic and athletic successes. Perhaps softball might help them at college with at least a partial scholarship?

Melanie said...

We are hoping so. :)