Monday, May 28, 2007

Finally posting some Prom pics of Stephanie and Will

It took me a week, but I'm finally getting around to loading up these pics on my computer to share them with you. I am still getting used to my new digital, so some of them may be a little blurry. Too many buttons!!!

I will start with Steph getting ready for the prom.

Before they did her hair:



After:







Before her make-up:



After:



The lovely couple!



All the couples that went together:



Just the ladies: (and yes two of them are twins!)



Just the guys:



They had a great time. Many wonderful memories to last a life time. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend and didn't have to work. I took tomorrow off as well. Hubby and I have a date day. We are going to lunch and to see Spidey 3. I am looking forward to it. We have had some hot weather lately and not enough rain. My grass is dying, and my yard looks awful. I don't think we have any rain in the forecast until this coming weekend either.

Oh well, have a great week everyone!!

No comments: