Wednesday, May 16, 2007

8th grade prom


was last Friday. Kim had a good time. She looked so pretty, didn't she? She went with an ex-boyfriend as "just friends" since neither one of them is dating anyone. They looked so cute together.

Stephanie's prom is this Saturday. She exchanged her dress for a different one. It's about 100 dollars cheaper, so I'm not complaining. I will post some pics that I will take with my new digital camera that I got for my birthday!!! I didn't get the Mini Cooper, but that's okay. I'm still going to keep my eyes open in case I see one for a good price.

My sisters and I are planning a surprise birthday party for our mom for her 70th next month. My brother is supposed to come down from Pittsburgh as well for it. Everyone else lives here. I think she will love it. I hope so anyway.

Well, I am going to enjoy some brownies that my daughter made me for my birthday. Enjoy the rest of your week!

3 comments:

Jude said...

Kim looks so lovely, and what a pretty dress! :)

Can't wait to see pics of Stephanie's prom now ~~ and you got a new digital!! What did you get hon?

Glad you had a nice birthday!

Dick said...

They are a good looking couple. Isn't it a shock to see a photo like this where our little kids look so adult like? We want them to grow up but in some ways we would also like to keep them as children.

What camera did you get?

Melanie said...

I am terrible at remmebering the names of things, but I think it's a cyber shot or something. It takes great pics. Stephanie used it for prom night. I'll be posting those soon.