Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lovely weather we're having

What beautiful weather we've been having these last couple of days. We've been sleeping with the windows open at night, and it's been great! Makes me want to go camping before it gets too cold.

We had a 2 hour softball practice this morning and the girls did great. I just wish they would do the same thing during a game. Our last one, they had several errors(mostly overthrows) and lost. I don't care whether they win or lose as long as they have given their all. They just didn't have their heads in it last Thursday.

I want them to win to help their self-esteem. If they continue to lose, they tend to give up. And I don't want that.

I am watching my boys, the Yankees play the Red Sox at Yankee stadium. They are down one run, but I have faith in them to come back and win. It's only the bottom of the 4th after all.

We are taking my mother in law out to eat tonight for her birthday to PF Changs. I don't know how many of you have this restaurant where you are, but I highly recommend it. Great chinese. We went out to eat with my sister and her hubby last night and had Mexican. Good margaritas!! So, two nights in a row that I didn't have to cook. Woo hoo!

Well, I'm off to get ready. Have a great weekend!

No comments: