Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Driving, softball, tennis, and kneeboarding, etc...

Well, a few updates:

Softball is back for the fall. I am coaching my youngest daughter and we have our first game this Saturday. I'm a little nervous about it. We are playing a really good team. My girls will do fine as long as they do what I know they can. We shall see.

My oldest, Stephanie got her driver's license last Friday. It seems weird watching her drive off without one of us. Very depressing in a way. Another sign that she's growing up.

Stephanie is playing tennis this fall. It's the first time she's played, but she seems to be a natural at it. I guess all those years of softball has prepared her for tennis. Who knew? She just has to control her swing and not swing so hard. We have all started playing actually. It's a great workout. Hubby and I played Sunday and I beat him. :) Not gloating or anything, lol!

Kids are back in school and it's homework time, yeah!! Stephanie is taking all AP classes so she gets tons of "projects" to do, fun fun! The poor kid stayed up until 1:00 in the morning the other night finishing one up. They only give them a day or two to do them. Yikes!

Kim has been going to the lake on the weekends with friends and learning how to kneeboard (I think that's what it's called). So she has a sore butt and legs most of the time. But she's having fun.

I think that catches you up mostly, anyway. I will try really hard not to stay away so long this time.

No comments: