Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I had a bad day...

Hello all. I hope everyone is having a better week than me. Let's start with my mom. She was just diagnosed with gallstones and she has to see a general surgeon to remove her gallbladder. Strangely gallbladder surgery carries the highest incidence of complications. So I am not too excited about her having surgery. We will just have to take that one day by day.

Now onto my next problem, my softball team! They are going to give me a freakin' ulcer before this season is done. They were actually winning last night's game and all of a sudden aliens came and abducted them and replaced them with girls who had never touched a softball before. That's the only explanation I have anyway. They let the other team score 7 runs in one inning and beat is. We were so close too. I just wanted them to have a win to boost their self esteem. We still have 9 games left, but we are in last place so far. Which, in the words of my lovely friend Jude, sucks donkey balls!!!

Okay, so I did have one good thing today, an email from my friend Sylvia that I would like to share with my fellow ladies. Sorry Dick, this one is not for you, lol!

Why the US Navy is better than any other countries.....



Enjoy ladies!

No comments: