Thursday, September 07, 2006

Are you ready for some football?

Okay, I know there are some of you that don't care for the sport, but I am ecstatic that football is back. I am watching my boys as I am typing this. They are winning!! Before Ben had his emergency surgery, they were predicted to win this game, so I am glad to see that they are doing well without him.

We have a busy weekend planned. We have opening day for softball on Saturday, then we are going to the RV show on Sunday.

You may remember that Kim was an extra in a movie last year that still has not been released, (we don't know why), but we came across a long trailer for it while searching the net. We think it's an unofficial trailer, it has no sound, but Kim is in 2 different scenes, so real or not, that's still pretty cool. I just wish they would go ahead and release the dang thing!!

Okay, enough ranting for this post. It's half time and I'm going to grab a snack.

No comments: