Thursday, May 18, 2006

Short Update

Well another year, another birthday. I had a pretty good one this year. Hubby bought me the bird feeders that I had been wanting from Lowe's. I love to look out my kitchen window and watch the birds. I even have this neat hummingbird feeder that is attached right to the window. I also got a pretty wind chime that hubby hung on the outside of the sunroom. My girls bought me a new outfit from my favorite store. And then they took me out to eat. All in all, it was a great day. One year closer to the big 4-0!

The Davinci Code comes out to theaters tomorrow which I am really excited about. We will probably wait a few days to see it though. Let some of the crowds die down. I hate to watch a movie with a packed theater. Too noisy!! I'm curious as to whether it is close to the book or not. I'll just have to wait and see.

We have our home inspection on Saturday for our exchange student. It looks like we will be getting a 15 year old from Spain. She will arrive on June 30th and stay until July 29th. I'm looking forward to her coming.

One more thing, Bon Jovi is on tour with Nickelback!!! This is very exciting news. They are in Europe now but it looks like they hit the states and football stadiums. I would love to see the show in Pittsburgh at Heinz Field in July. I don't think that hubby would be too thrilled about it though, party pooper!!

Well, I'm off to help with homework.

No comments: