Sunday, May 21, 2006

DVR's and American Idol

I went out to lunch today with my mom and sisters for a belated birthday thing. It was nice. My sister gave me the cutest top that I think I'm going to wear to the Def Lep show in July. (It's almost here!!!) My sister is going to the show as well with some friends from work and they are actually spending the night in Charlotte. they are getting a limo to take them to and from the show so they don't have to worry about parking. She asked if Steph and I would like to ride with them and I said sure. I'll just leave my car at their hotel. I'm not going to spend the night though. It's only a little over an hour's drive from my house, so it's not too bad. Now if the boys just happen to stay at that hotel, well that will be a different story, lol!

DirectTV came and installed a DVR yesterday, and I don't know how I've lived without one for so long. I love being able to pause live tv and record shows to watch for later. I've been watching this show on BBC America but it comes on at such odd times, that I don't always see it. Now I program the DVR to record it for me and then I can watch it at my convenience. How cool is that?

A friend I work with has talked me into going to the American Idol tour. They are playing here July 30th. I told her I would only go if we got close seats. What can I say? I am spoiled when it comes to concerts. I WON'T sit far away. I refuse! lol!

I guess that is all that I did this weekend. I guess that was enough though. I will be glad for next week since I get Monday off. Can you say 3 day weekend??!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: