Monday, May 08, 2006

Hello!

Hello everyone! Long time, no blog, :( Life has been kicking me in the butt lately. Between work, both kids doing softball, and keeping up with my everyday tasks around the house, I have been exhausted lately. I've started taking some extra vitamins and they are finally kicking in. I no longer yawn all day long at work. I still can't seem to stay awake later than 10:00 though. Oh well, can't have everything. I'm just thankful I still wake up everyday.

I'm addicted to the tv show LOST this season. It is getting sooo good. I love the way they just give you little pieces each time and make you wonder what the heck is going on. I can't wait until Wednesday to see what happens.

My sister-in-law sent me this sex toy test. See how you do. I got 8 out of 15.

Can you tell the difference?

No comments: