Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rascal Flatts show

Well, we went to the Rascal Flatts show last night, and it was great! They even did some cover songs too, like Rocket Man, Hotel California, and Liza Jane. Someone got proposed to, which was really sweet. I forgot my camera though, DUH! A friend of mine went and had like 3rd row seats so I emailed her and asked her to send me some of her pics. When and if she does, I'll post some.

We had some pretty good seats, not as good as Def Leppard, but pretty good. They rocked it out though, country style. If anyone of you haven't heard them before, I encourage you to give them a try. They are great. I am not a huge country fan, but I love them. I usually go to a show and end up wishing it was Def Leppard, but I didn't do that this time. They held their own against my boys and did a fantastic job entertaining me and they sounded great live. I really hate it when you go see someone and they sound terrible live.

Well, we got some pretty bad news yesterday, they cut my daughter from the softball team which really pissed me off. It's become so political now. I know she is better than some of the girls that they kept, hell she's been playing for almost 8 years!! She seemed okay with it. She said that she was just going to concentrate on school and not worry about it. I think we were more upset than she was. My youngest didn't try out for the middle school team. She's just getting over bronchitis and was in no shape to try out. She might play rec ball though, so we will see. I hope I get to go to some softball games this year.

Well, the laundry is calling to me, so I better scoot. Have a great weekend!

Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I'm trying to find any pictures at all to this show back in 2006. I was there and I really need some if you possibly have any?