Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Baby's Sweet 16!

Well, my baby is officially Sweet 16 today. The party was a big success. Stephanie and her friends had a great time, as you can see in the pics below. My head is still hurting today from all the loud music. I guess I'm getting way too old for that, (with the exception of Def Leppard concerts, of course). When the DJ was setting up, my phone rang and of course I have PSSOM as a ring tone and he asked if I would like for him to play any DL and I said of course and he asked if the birthday girl would be okay with that and I answered that she was just as big of a fan, LOL! So the kids rocked out to PSSOM.

So now we just have to prepare for the winter formal. I'm taking her to get her hair done at 1:00 in an updo. She already got her pedicure before her party last night, so that's all set. I'll post some pics of her in her dress either tonight or tomorrow.




Kim and her friend Kristi in their Hawaiian attire

Stephanie "wrapped up" at the end of the party!

Kim and Nick playing Dance, Dance Revolution

Kim, Stephanie, and Kristi

Dancing to "YMCA"

"Ridin' the Train"

Stephanie and Will share the first dance

The Moose was ready to party (the party was at a Moose Lodge)

Before the guests arrived (Dwight, the DJ in the background)

Stephanie's cake. My sis-in-law did such a great job on it!

No comments: