Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Baby is growing up!

Well, the invitations are in the mail, the food has been ordered as well as the cake, and the decorations bought. In sixteen days, my baby will be 16!! It is still hard for me to believe. I read about Dick's granddaughter being in kindergarten and I think, it wasn't that long ago that Stephanie started kindergarten. I still remember exactly what she was wearing and her Pocahontas back pack. She seemed so small and fragile then, still needing mommy to help her with everything. Now she's driving a car and making plans as to what college she's going to attend. (Wiping at my tears). I am going to be a mess when she graduates from high school, and forget about when she gets married, I will be popping Xanax on that day, LOL!

My husband is currently transfering video to DVD and we have been watching old home videos of the girls. Ah, to be able to turn back time. It passes much to quickly. I have to stop myself every now and again, because I am always wishing the work week away to get to the weekend, but it's at the cost of another week of my girls getting older.

Okay, this is depressing me too much. Off to have to ice cream to cheer me up!

No comments: