Saturday, January 07, 2006

RV shopping?

Gosh its been a while since I've posted anything on here. I was listening to some DL while I did my house work this morning so I had to put the boys back on here. I started My Space a little while ago. I don't like it as much as blogspot because of the comments section. You can't reply to anyone on your own site like you can here. I don't know how long I'll keep it. We shall see. There are new sites popping up all the time like these, at least that's what my girls tell me.

Hubby and I are going to the RV/Camping show at our local coliseum today. Who knows, maybe I'll come back with one. Doubtful, but you never know. We are planning a northeast camping/sight seeing trip for this summer, so it would be nice to do it in an RV versus setting up a tent for just one night every night.

I have the house to myself for awhile today. Hubby is helping his dad fix a leak in their basement, Kim is with her friend seeing Narnia (I'm jealous), and Stephanie is with, who else, Will. They are picking out his tux for the winter formal, which reminds me I have to get her dress altered sometime this week. I'll post some pics when they are all dressed up and lookin' cute.

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Be safe,

Melanie

No comments: