Monday, January 23, 2006

My New Story

A lot of my posts from here on out are probably going to be about my story. I am going to use my blog to vent my frustrations as well as talk about my accomplishments. I have written the Prologue and the first two chapters. Kate has graciously agreed to take on the project of becoming my pre-editor. Thank you Kate! You will be worth every penny I'm sure.

She has already reviewed the prologue and offered some wonderful suggestions on it. She has such a great insight. I told her that I know that the competition is stiff, but I have to give it a shot otherwise I'll always be regretting it and wondering "what if?"

Like I said before, I will not be posting this story anywhere. Sorry about that, but rules are rules. Perhaps I will give you a teaser at some point to keep ya goin', LOL!

Thanks for all your support. You guys are great. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I come out of this experience alive and not divorced, LOL!

No comments: