Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Modeling Shoot

Well, I took Kim to her first modeling shoot yesterday. The photographer's name was Fabio, can you believe that? He was very nice though. He knew his stuff. And Jude, his studio looked exactly how I described Suzanne's in "Picture Perfect", if you can remember that story. It was in an old warehouse that had been restored with all these huge windows along the one wall, letting in the most awesome light. She did two different "looks", one more subtle and one more dramatic. I can't say that I liked the amount of make-up she had on for the more dramatic, but I understood the concept. I wish I would have remembered to bring my digital with me. I'm such a dunderhead. I guess you will have to wait until I get the disk from Fabio to see my beautiful girl.

I asked him how she did, after the shoot, and he said she did great, she was very relaxed and had a very natural smile and that he had to give her very little direction. I was the proud beaming mama!

I just can't wait to get them back. Well, my Steelers play today for the championship to go to the Super Bowel, so I am hoping I don't bite all my nails off. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I would LOVE to see them in the Super Bowel.

Well, I am leaving you with a Sunday funy:

Virus Protection for your PC:

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: