Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update

The radiologist didn't think it looked like the dreaded "C" word. In fact, it didn't even show up on the mammogram, only the ultrasound. Kinda scary if you ask me. She said the only way to be sure was to do a biopsy, so I go for that this Wednesday morning. I don't know when I will find out the results. It would be nice if they could do a quick stain and tell me while I was there, but I'm thinking it might be 24 hours.

Hubby wasn't too mad for not telling him. He understood why I didn't, but he made me promise to tell him next time something comes up no matter where he is.

I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Have a great week everyone ;)

2 comments:

Jude said...

Thank you for the update Melly, I've been thinking about you lots. Good luck on Wednesday, I'll be awaiting results along with you hon. (((hugs))))

Janna said...

Hey Mellie, been thinking of you dear one, and waiting to hear the results of your biopsy.

xoxo's!