Sunday, March 08, 2009

Let it snow.....

We got a heck of a snow storm this past Monday. We got about 6 inches, the most we've had since about 2001.

Then by Friday we were seeing temps in the 70's and we were close to 80 today. Crazy NC weather. We had snow thunder Sunday night before the big storm, so supposedly that's means more snow in 10 days. I really hope that doesn't happen. The thunder was weird too. The lightning woke me up from a dead sleep. I don't think I've ever experienced snow thunder.

Our office wasn't closed so I drove in all the mess. Only 2 other people showed up and 2 doctors. It was a fun day let me tell you. So we had a lab tech, the check in lady and me, the ultrasound tech. All to answer the phones, check the patients in (because yes some were crazy enough to keep their appointments), work the patients up, chaperone the doctors in the rooms, and I still had to do my scheduled scans. Fun fun!!!

I just hope we are done with snow for a long time. I wouldn't care if it never snowed again.

Have a great week everyone!










Of course this is what my cat was doing during the snow day, the same thing she does any other day, be lazy, lol!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Lovely snow pics Melly! We got hit with more snow this past weekend too, however our temps are nowhere near yours! LOL I think it might be several weeks yet before we have green lawns here. Hope you have a good week!

Melanie said...

We are getting colder weather again now. I wish it would make up it's mind!