Sunday, August 24, 2008

A pic my friend posted on facebook.





My friend Suzanne posted this pic of Joe on her facebook. Her son goes to NC State with Stephanie and she is a huge DL fan as well. I can't believe he is wearing a NC State hat. How funny! It was taken with Billy Bob Thornton in Grand Rapids, MI when they went bowling together. I guess she cut him out of the pic. Sorry Billy. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Stephanie came home Friday so it was great to see her. She had a great first week at school and is adjusting well.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

7 comments:

Jude said...

Well how cool a shot is that! Glad to hear she's had a good first week Mel, I hope this gets easier for you!

Orion said...

WAY cool!! I love Billy Bob...

And I mean this in a good way, but he looks EXACTLY like Spicoli from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"...

Orion

Melanie said...

I would have to agree with you there O.

Dick said...

It is good that she still remembers the way back home. It is a tough time for parents when the little ones leave the nest but do remember that empty nesters do have a lot of fun, too. And hopefully she will land not too far from home.

Susan Mo said...

Very cool. Bet you had a good day yesterday. I was so glad to see the pack take out ECU. Go pack!!!

Jude said...

Hey Melly where'd ya go honey? Missing you, hope all is well!

Michelle said...

Nice pic....and yes, Joe is still a cutie!!