Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm baaaaaccckkkk

No I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I just haven't been on blogger in a long time. I got an email from Miss Janna the other day saying she got back on here and I needed to as well. So here I am.

Not too much has happened since I've been on. Nothing earth shattering anyway. We had a great Christmas and a good new year so far. Stephanie is enjoying college. She survived her first semester. Kim is doing great in high school. We are starting to dress hunt for her very first prom. Ahhh.

We have had some unusually cold weather lately and I hate it. I like the warmer weather better. We are already planning a trip to Florida for Spring Break. I can't wait.

My team is going to the Super Bowl so I'm pretty stoked about that. We are having a big party and everything.

I guess that's all the updating for now. I promise to return at least once a week.

5 comments:

Janna said...

Awww, I appreciate your mentioning me, Miss Melly, and I'm glad we're reconnecting via the blogs. Thanks, too, for adding me to your blog list, and I've done the same on mine :D

Good luck to your girls with their schools, and congrats to the Steelers going to the Super Bowl! I'm not much of a football fan, but I couldn't help but get caught up in the excitement and euphoria of last year's stunning win by the Giants. RAH! RAH! RAH! (lol)

As far as the weather, it's been frigid in NY as well. I actually don't mind the cold as long as the winds are mild, and the snow & ice are minimal. So far it hasn't been too gusty, but we've had way too much snow/ice, ugh!

xoxo

Jude said...

Welcome back Melly! I missed you, but you already knew that, LOL! And thank you to my Sista Janna for encouraging you to blog again.(and to start blogging again herself!) I kinda miss the days with you two on Janna's old fiction writing board. What a hoot that was!

I'm really relieved to know you've been all right Melly, it's been awhile. I'm glad the girls are both doing well. I'll bet you can't wait for spring break!

Melanie said...

I miss writing DL smut stories. Do you remember yours Jude with a certain bass player, lol! I almost forget that's how we all met. Hubby is trying to get me to finish writing some serious stories that I am writing, but just like everything else, they are collecting dust somewhere, lol!

Jude said...

Are you kidding?? Of COURSE I remember that story, it was, er... HAWT! (to say the least) LOL

I hope you can get to your writing again soon, maybe hubby needs to nag you more. You've got the talent!

Susan Mo said...

Glad to see you back!