Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why I love softball

I just had to share a Nike commercial that I saw when I was watching Team USA defeat Venezuela 11-0 in their first game. Go ladies!! I am upset with the Olympic committee for taking softball out of the 2012 Olympic games in London just because USA dominates the sport. That is not fair to these great athletes. When you watch this commercial, you realize that the ladies of this team used to be the young girls in this commercial. They play with their hearts and they truly love this game.

Check it out.



I am on vacation this week so I can spend time with Stephanie before we take her to school this weekend. :(

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Jude said...

Enjoy your time off with Stephanie, Melly! How far away will she be going from home?

Melanie said...

Just about 1.5 hours away. Not too bad.

Dick said...

Pat's grand daughter will be a high school senior this year and is starting to look seriously at colleges. I am glad that I was able to get my two through that process. The younger one took his 3rd grader to be clothes shopping today for back to school stuff and, when we met for lunch, said he is glad that they only have one to buy all that stuff for! Grandkids truly are a parent's payback time!

Did you guy ever buy an RV? We had a ball at the ocean with ours this week.

Melanie said...

No we didn't. The high gas prices have put that on the back burner for now, but you will be the first to know if we do!