Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Winter Court pics

Sorry for the long absence. I am just making a quick post to let you all know I didn't die. Most of my evenings are being spent working out so I can look good when we go on our cruise. I've lost 5 1/2 pounds so far in a little under 3 weeks. Not much I know, but I am okay as long as the number keeps going down. I don't have a goal weight. I don't believe in setting one for myself. I will know when I am happy then I will try very hard to maintain it.

Stephanie and I are preparing to go to a special Open House that NC State has for future woman students next Friday. I hope the weather is going to be good since most of it will be outside walking from place to place. We are going to look at different options for accommodations, dorm vs apartment and such while we are there. She went there with her friends back in the fall to check out the campus and this is what she ended up doing:



I really hope we avoid that room at all costs since that would be one of my bigget fears. YIKES! I still can't believe she held that thing.

Hubby and I have been busy. We put in a new light above the kitchen table, I think I've mentioned that in an earlier post. We also put in a new kitchen sink, stainless steel and I love it! We had a stainless steel one in our previous house and I missed it. We finally bought a new flat screen tv. 46". Of course hubby loves to play his XBox on it. Go figure. We are breaking it in proper this Sunday for the Super Bowel. Go GIANTS!! I hate the Patriots and Tom Brady so I have to go for Eli and his team.

Also we had Winter Court which Kim participated in. Here's a pic:


Kim and Tyler

I call him Mouse since he is so quiet you never know he's there. All the girls friends have nicknames. It's much more fun that way.

Well, I'm off to get some treadmill time in. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: