Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Good news and bad news

Well, I have some good news and bad news. Let's start with the bad.....

We woke up this morning to no water. We have a well and apparantly the pump broke. Yeah!!! Ken stayed home from work and had someone come out to fix it. $1200 down the drain. So that pretty much puts my home improvement plans on the back burner. NUTS!!! At least we will have water when I get home, (hopefully!)

My good news is I was able to secure 2 tickets on the floor, 18th row to see the boys at the end of March. A nice perk for fan club members. It's the first time they have played in Greensboro since 1987. I usually have to drive to Charlotte or Raleigh to see them. I didn't go last year, so I have to get my fix this year.

Connie, I hope you are able to see them dear, and NOT go into labor at the show, lol!

Well, that is pretty much what is going on. I need to get back to work, so I will say goodbye and have a great week!

No comments: