Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2008. I don't have a New Year's resolution. I don't keep them, so what's the point? I do have a very busy, fun year ahead of me. We are planning some home improvement projects which we started New Year's Day with a new light fixture above my kitchen table. I love it. It's so pretty. We are planning to put in a new kitchen sink, stainless steel and replace all the hardware on my kitchen cabinets to a brushed nickel to match my new light. :) Then my bathroom needs some updating. It's early 90's "Solid Gold". All the gold fixtures are being changed out to nickel and I am replacing the hideous vanity style lights above my mirror. We are either buying a new entertainment center or having one built for the family room. We are getting a bigger tv and it won't fit in our current one. That's about it for house stuff.

Of course we are already busy getting ready for Stephanie to start the big "C" in the fall. :( We are making plans to tour the campus and look at dorms vs. apartments and such. Of course there is the planning of the graduation party and getting all that organized. I started planning her Sweet 16 almost a year ahead of time. I'm OCD that way. So I better get busy!!

We are going on our cruise in June for Steph's graduation present!! I am very excited about that. All in all, a very busy time ahead.

Well, I better go. I'm supposed to be working. Shhhh....

No comments: