Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm still here!

Hello everyone!

According to Dick, I am due for another post, lol! Sorry for the absence. Softball season is over so I guess I will be home more in the evenings to play catch up on everyone's blogs. Sorry again for my absence there.

Well, Stephanie is in Ft Lauderdale as we speak solving crimes and such. 200 kids showed up for the conference and there is a 3 to 1 ratio of girls against guys so you know the guys are loving it, lol! She's been gone since Tuesday morning and I miss her like crazy. I don't know what I am going to do when she goes off to college. She is having a great time though and learning all kinds of cool things. Yesterday they started learning about processing a crime scene since the first night one of the staff was "killed" off.

Today they are doing fingerprint analysis I think. They are staying in a dorm room and she said that dorm rooms weren't what she thought they would be. Apparently it is an older school, so she said it was a bit musty, but they do have a full bathroom in their room. I told her that she should be grateful they didn't have community showers.

I want her to have a good time, but I hope the 27th comes soon!

Have a great weekend everyone and for all the father's out there, Happy Father's Day!

No comments: