Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My baby turned 13!

I am having a depressing month. First Stephanie leaves us for 2 weeks and then Kim, my baby turned 13. It's too much to handle at one time I tell ya. Stephanie is having a great time in Florida. She is learning so much there. She is actually considering a career in it. I told her that she wouldn't be able to work in our small town and make any kind of money. Her best bet would be SBI or FBI. Who knows. She was the only one in her group to successfully complete a facial reconstruction on a computer program. She did admit to falling asleep during a psychology lecture, but she knew the information because she just finished a college level psychology class at school. They are keeping them on the go from 7 in the am to 10 at night so it was catching up to her.

Hubby turned 42 today and I stopped and bought him a cake from Ganache bakery. It was chocolate with fudge icing. It was costly, but sinfully delicious.

I tried to put some pics from Kim's bday on here, but my Kodak program is giving me a hard time. I will try again later.

Til next time...........

No comments: