Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'm back and ready to show some pics

This post I will show some pics from the concert. Remember I said I am a terrible photographer so be forewarned. Plus the band was moving like crazy so a lot of my pics blurred. I am showing you the best ones. I had to sneak in the camera since they had big signs posted "No Cameras or Audio Equipment." That's a first for a DL show, but whatever. I didn't take any of Styx. Long story short I had gargantuan

man in front of me when they were on. Needless to say I moved to get a better view. So I am starting with a couple that I took of Reo Speedwagon.


Bruce Hall (bass guitar) and lead singer Kevin Cronin



close up of Kevin Cronin


The boys doing an acoustic set


This is my favorite of Sav


A little blurry, but it shows off Phil's physique so well!


Sav in black



Viv


This pic is dark, but true fans will recognize the little Welsh man that walked up beside us to check out the sound. None other than Malvin Mortimer, tour band manager

Well, that's all for now. I will post some before and after pics of the kitchen next. Have a great weekend everyone. And I will catch up on some blogs this weekend as well.

6 comments:

J.N.P.Diaz said...

muy bien
JD

Connie said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see them! Thanks for sharing!

Jude said...

Woooo!! I also like that pic of Sav, good shootin' all around Melly!

Now I'm really looking forward to your kitchen pics..... :-)

Connie said...

lol..I meant I can't wait to see the Leps...and the kitchen pics

:)

Dick said...

That sounds like quite a concert with that many big name groups. I take it the floor was flat so a tall person in front of you really does block the view. That always seems to happen to Pat so we often end up changing seats. I am taller.

Susan Mo said...

Hope you had a great time at the concert! I luv the Leps, too, and wish I could have gone.

Have a great weekend!