Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey Day

Well, I guess everyone is preparing to stuff their faces tomorrow. I read recently that on average people gain 10 pounds during the holiday season. I believe it. Too much enticing good food. We will be going to my mom's for lunch and hubby's parents for dinner. I am getting hungry just thinking about it and I just finished dinner!

I meet with a doctor on December 6th to discuss my surgery. I have to have a special test done probably next week to check out things. Hopefully all will go well from there. Hopefully my fellow lep fan will have some news for us by Christmas. {{HUGS}}

We got some Christmas shopping done today. I am just about finished. I hate going into the stores after Thanksgiving, but I don't have a choice since I am not done yet. :(

Well, I am going to make that sweet pumpkin dip for tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!

No comments: