Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've got a new addiction

Yep, my new addiction is Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee creamer. Of course I have to add cinnamon on top with a little whipped cream. Yummy! One of my favorite things about fall is new flavors for me to try. Hubby and I have a 3 day weekend toward the end of November and I am thinking about surprising him with a little weekend getaway to a B&B in the mountains and a day trip to one of NC many wineries. We have them all over here. When we went to the RV show I sampled some wine from there and it was good. Very fruity. The winery is in Sparta. I am not sure how far away it is, but nothing is too far from us, so I think I might make some reservations. It would be nice for us to get away.

Stephanie's boyfriends parents celebrated their 25th anniversary yesterday. We were invited to a surprise party for them, given by their 3 children. It was very nice. Hubby and I have 6 1/2 years til we celebrate ours. Quite an accomplishment I think.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments: