Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's Ghost and Goblin time again...

Halloween is almost upon us once again. I can't believe October is almost over. I took Monday off so I have a nice 3 day weekend. Our neighborhood is having a get together later on today and we are giving the kiddies hayride and a bonfire later this evening. I am going to make some sweet pumpkin dip for my contribution. I love the stuff. I hate pumpkin pie, but I love this dip. Probably because it is sweet and you serve it with sliced up apples or gingersnaps. Yummy!

My youngest is forgoing trick or treating this year and opting to go see a scary movie with friends. One less costume to worry about. My oldest is still going out with some friends to beg for candy door to door. I thought she was getting a little old to trick or treat, but they still enjoy it.

We have closing day for softball this afternoon. One more game for the season then we have a break until February. Both girls will be playing then so it should be fun. I don't know whether I am coming back as a coach or not. I won't decide until I have to. I went to my stomach doc yesterday to tell him about my new symptoms and he put me on some new medication to try for a month, but if I didn't see an improvement in 2 weeks I have to call him and he is going to do another endoscopy to check for ulcers and such. I haven't had one done since 97, so I could have developed something. I am kinda hoping the new pills work.

I don't know if any of you remember the girl at my work that I did ultrasounds on to help her get pregnant, but she had her little boy this past Thursday. His name is Jacob and he is adorable. Mom and baby are doing fine and went home today. I am so happy for the both of them.

Well, I have to go get ready for the game. Wish us luck!

Here are some Halloween funnies for you:



No comments: